[Dailydrool] Boric Acid Water - Mr Shannon

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 15 02:09:34 PDT 2014

Hi Shannon,

Yes, you can use boric acid water, and it is also good for a series of things.
Cleaning ears, cleaning those wrinkled places that get humid and reddish, like underarms, under the neck. Use a cotton ball to apply that.
It is even good for people use. For skin allergies, conjunctivitis ( pink eye) and so many other things.
It is impossible to find it here in Canada, so my parents send it to me. If you find it there, go ahead and use. You won't regret.
Drool to all of you who need it.

Virginia, mom of Violeta and Xaxa ( in heaven now).

Miriam Virginia Oliveira