[Dailydrool] Harrison B too soon to the bridge

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 15 01:18:59 PDT 2014

I was sad to read about Harrison B Hound to the bridge.
I don't know his age or anything, but having a huge dificulty in accepting departures, I started to wonder:
"Why didn't they just remove the spleen! Why?"  Just so.
But then I reminded myself that "sooner or later everyone, hound or not hound, goes to the bridge", just so.
So we are sending bathtubs full of heart healing drool to Harry B Hound family. Every slave suffers with the departure of their babies.
Young or old, it is always too early, always too soon. They can or could always have stayed more.
Played a bit more. Run a bit more. Kissed and loved a little longer.
Yes, it is always too soon.
As it was said: "just so". Just so.

Virginia, Violeta, Xaxa ( in heaven now) and even Dadperson. All agree it is always too early. Too soon.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira