[Dailydrool] Arranging Furniture

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:37:17 PDT 2014

Hi everyone! Browyn the Fairy Princess here. We are getting more and more
settled here in GA. The only problem we are having is the mom and dad seem
to want the furniture, dog beds, and throw rugs in really stupid places. I
keep moving them to better locations, but they don't seem to like my ideas.
So, right now we are redoing a lot of each other's work. I have to get
Bugsey to move the couch for me. I am too little to do that, but he does a
really good job of running and jumping and making the sofa slide on the
laminate flooring.

The mom did a lot of research and talked to a bunch of people and we are
meeting our potential vet tomorrow. It is almost time for heart worm
testing. So we will go and have that done. Wish us luck. I bet most of you
think this is no big deal, but see, the mom has used the same vet for 19
years. Then we moved. She and our old vet saw eye to eye on everything and
got a long great and she trusted him completely. Now we have to start all
over again. It is making her nervous and of course anything that makes her
nervous makes me nervous. If the vet is half as good as his receptionist,
we are okay.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey and the mom Jennifer