[Dailydrool] Barking cont.

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:43:18 PDT 2014

Just thought I would give a partial update. I think we sort of have the
barking problem under control. The dad dragged Bugsey in two times when he
wouldn't quit barking and put him in his crate for 5 minutes. Now He comes
running when we call and we have a celebration when he gets in the house.
Browyn has decided that she doesn't want to be dragged into her crate and
she likes the celebration. Beauford never has a been barker and he comes
running to the house when he sees me.

We haven't been able to go on any walks. The humidity is so high, I am all
broken out in a rash. I am trying to stay in a controlled environment as
much as possible until it heals. Sweating into it makes it MUCH worse. So
we haven't been able to work on sounding like Cujo when on a walk.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess