[Dailydrool] No fun no more never prolly

Beverly Szaton bevzap at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 03:23:25 PDT 2014

This Conley. Taken lessins frum Llewis who slippin youse asxes me but
nobuddy did.

Da MomPerson reely crakin down.
She fink I two fat. Well da same cood be sayd for she, youse nose? Purty
eesily, too.
Enyways she gots poor Conley on a dieyet. TThere a reason DIE parta dat
word, youse nose? (Ise habbin trubbel tyeypin for sum reason. Lemme lick
dis cheese off my foot heer. It were juss sittin on da counter all alone
lookin sad an I walk by an it done fall ummmyumm off da nomnomnomyummm
counder.)
She watchin me like a hawk whaddebber dat meen oh look she gone to geta
napkin an leff dis toasties all on da mucnhmucnhmunch desk, whoops whu
heppent? No No not I not Conley see? No krumbs. It were da bleke dog. See
da krumbs in he coat?
NONO Not me! He dun it.
NOT ME INNA CRATE HE GO INNA CRATE SEE DA KRUMBS??
Well yeah Ise nose da krumbs onna toppa he hed, but still....
***sigh***
Lub an healin Drool to all whut need it speshually.

Conley ob Conley, Llewis an Krumbbrain.