[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner reminder for sign ups

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 08:11:22 PDT 2014

For those who may have missed my prior posting about this
year's secret pawtner exchange, sign ups will be October 3 -
10th this year.   You must be a member of this list in order
to participate.  It's a fun exchange that a lot of Droolers look
forward to every year.  If you're not familiar with our secret
pawtner exchange, it's kind of like a secret santa with a
basset theme.  Email me off list for details.

If you've participated in the last year or so, I sent out
an email earlier today with information - if you didn't
receive yours, let me know.

We will have 2 groups this year, the regular list with
a budget of $40 for the human gifts and a mini list
with a budget of $20 - if you'd like, this year you can
add a Halloween theme to your package!

Note that there is a link at the top of the Daily Drool
for secret pawtner sign up dates and deadlines.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny