[Dailydrool] Getting cooler

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Sep 25 20:41:07 PDT 2014

I've noticed in the last couple of weeks that it's getting dark earlier.
The dogs and I prefer (okay I prefer) to walk while it's still light, so we
have been starting out earlier.  And just this week, it's been a bit cooler,
at 7:00 PM it's now in the 85 to 90 degree range, which is wonderful, and
sometimes we're getting a little wind, too. In the hot summer, Sister Bunny
rarely goes walking with us, but it has cooled down enough that she has
decided to go walk the last 5 days.  Nothing worse than 50 to 70 percent
humidity, over 100 degrees, no wind, and the sun beating down on you.
Summer in Texas.  It's almost over, thank doG.  Most years it stays stinking
hot way up into October

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net