[Dailydrool] NSW Gracie's woofle- ends soon!

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:49:34 PDT 2014

We’re not real good at this yet- but for our furfriend Gracie we will give it a shot... Gracie wants to be in the Senior Houndsabound calendar next year. It costs moolah to get in there. She’s offering some cool woofle items in exchange for your hard earned moolah. Please go take a look and send some moolah to help auntie Wen’s senior hounds! There are only a few days left to have a chance at some really unique woofle items!

go here: www.xandy.moonfruit.com

thanks and snooter smooches from Peachie and Nutty ( we haven’t found our public voices yet- and that old man left some mighty big paw prints for us to follow in...)

Sent from Windows Mail