[Dailydrool] I am a sad basset hound

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 19:29:45 PDT 2014

this is Harley of Hawaii. I am a sad basset hound. I have fallen out of the top twelve vote earners to win a place in Auntie Wen's calendar, and I really want to be in it. Mom says her personal budget is as stretched as it is going to stretch, BUT, she will promise "something" bassety to anyone who votes for me. The catch is you have to let her know you voted for me and a rough idea of how many votes. here is what she has to offer (and you can hint to her what you'd like): a basset mouse pad and matching coaster, a basset mug where the basset head sticks off the side as a handle, several different types of basset fabrics though not a lot of any one kind (she could send you fat quarters though), terrific basset greeting cards--she collects these--most are birthday cards but there are some oddball ones too. and if you'd give fifty votes, she'd make you a quilted portrait of your own dog (she does this as a cottage business--see vlbzwick.com)  If you'd give 800 votes, you could even buy her handmade basset Christmas quilt (again see her website under bedquilts--in the local quilt shop it would sell for upwards of $1000). SO--will you PLEASE vote for me (and let mom know what you'd like? (She saves up stuff that she runs across all year and then sends it to woofles or secret pawtner, but she's willing to put it out there for Auntie Wen and mememememe). Help. Harley