[Dailydrool] Uh Oh

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 03:13:33 PDT 2014

At about 4 I woke up to the hounds and Doc being restless. I put on my
boots and got a flashlight and went to check the yard for beasts before the
dogs got to go out.
I opened the back door and found myself face to face with a big,
leopard-print Mylar balloon. I almost screamed but when my heart rate
returned to normal brought it inside and tied it to a faucet where the dogs
wouldn't be apt to see it in their mad dash for the door.
I could imagine the barking should they go out and run into the dangerous
balloon. Later it might be ok but not at 4 in the morning.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley and Doc
--
'