[Dailydrool] Drool calendar - calendar day guys and gals

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 28 00:55:58 PDT 2014

Hi Eberbudy

Here is da mom writing like dat cus I so used to be Violeta's secretary.
Finally, after years down da drain, I now feeling good, da house is organized and the Drool Calendar on my desk. Oh boy, I can see da bassets ob da dey, da poses, da looks, bassets ob twomorow, ob yesterday, ob the other month... When I realize, an hour has gone buy, an'I steel lookin da bootiful babies.
So todey I'm in lub:

-FINNEY OB Portland, OR has da pweetiest sweet smile.
-Da boys fwom da TASSART FAMILY in Pekin. Norm, Cliff an' Moses. Boy! Do they reed! They hab maybee more books than wee.
- Da kids fwom Bradenton! We cannot see Sprocket berry well BUT mefinks steel space fur a hound or two in dat bed. Juss me opiniun.
-ZUZU AND RAY ANN doing synchronized sleep on Aug 16, Peaches Pawsies on Aug 14 and Kim's soulful look on Aug 13.
Todays's ( Sep 25) Calendar baby is DJ from Menomonee, WI. We too sorry he left 2 years ago today.
But we learned dat the impawtant is not dat they end up leaving us, but that they were kind enough to give us so much.

Virginia who is always in love with her Violeta and Xaxa ( in heaven now)