[Dailydrool] OOPS!!! Shelter Challenge oops!!

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 06:51:59 PDT 2014

I MESSED UP !!!! Thank Goodness you Droolers keep me in line!!!! I looked at
an older list forto find out  who we vote for next I hate this computer and
the One Drive and nothing is saved where I think it should be.... anyway we
voted for ABC Basset Rescue earlier this year and they won in July..... I am
so sorry I keep confusing people I have a list but may need to keep a hard
copy !!! I looked at my newer list ( I need to delete one of those) and we
have The Basset Rescue of Kentuckiana they were next but they are not
registered in the Shelter Challenge site. So Basset Buddies of Texas is
next.... wait let me make sure they are on the list.... Oops they are not
registered either... okay then the next one was Basset Rescue of Montana. So
that is all I know. Any objectios? Last time we tried them someone objected.