[Dailydrool] Conly Vs da creetchur

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:40:36 PDT 2014

Dis Conly an I hab hadda close to deaf experiyence.
Ise layin heer on da floor. Nice an cozy. Nobuddy messin wif me. I got da
Dumbo Dog trapt----oop no dat not whut I meen a tall, course not. I meens
to say he in he crate an ise layin ousside he crate door an it not my fawlt
dat he not comin out.
Enyways dere we was when he go
"hey"
I wanna sleep yanose? He juss gon axe me to moob anyway.
he say
"Hey" again.
Ise not tawkin.
He say
"hey Conlie"
I not moobin, no I ain't.
"Hey dere a big bug on youse"
Shure dere is.
"For reel" he say
Shure dere is. An den ...it happen! My eer. My beyoutifui silky eer it
tickle, and da tickle it MOOB an I kinda roll my eyeball an see dis BIG
BLEKE THING CRAWLIN ON MY EER!!!!
I skreems. I sorry but I do. I skreem. Da dam fing gonna eet me, you nose?
It poisonous. I nose it is I nose dese fings it gonna bite me an my eer
gonna swoll all up an I gonna die in agonknee. Nobuddy kin save me.All
sudden Llewis he go CHOMP
an da poisonis bug gone. I nebber seen a braver hound.
I says You Saved My Liddel Life! an he say
It a krikit, Conley.

(But he juss mekin dat up. We nose it were no krikit. It were a poisinus
monsterbug.)

Lub and Drool to all whut needs it
Conley of Conley, Llewis da Brave, an Mr "Hey".

--
'