[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards Announcement

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:43:00 PDT 2014

Hello hello, my fellow Droolers!!

The howliday season is just around the corner. What better way to enjoy the
season than to plaster your walls with adorable basset hound photos?!

After several years of organizing the card drive, Amanda Sherwin has passed
the torch and I have volunteered to help with the coordination of lists
this year. I know that I have BIG paws to fill because Amanda, Donna and
the other howliday elves of the past have always done such an amazing job;
but with your patience and Donna's help, I know we can make this year a
howling success as well.

Watch for instructions in late October on how to sign up and when to mail
your cards by. In the meantime, start snapping cute photos of your hounds
and designing or purchasing your cards.

Also, start thinking about any heroes or angels who you would like to
nominate as recipients of cards.

**If you have never pawticipated in the howliday cards, or you have no clue
as to what I am talking about, you can email me off-list and I will fill
you in on how this tradition works or you can just watch for future emails
which will explain everything in detail.

Love and drool,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert