[Dailydrool] Biscuit eating-WHOLE!

melissa gibson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 3 07:20:55 PDT 2015

My Abe loves food and loves his treats(and to my dismay also loves eating poop) He is such a greedy pig that he swallows every treat I give him whole, usually without chewing! This can't be good, sometimes he will cough them back up and then chew it a little as he re-consumes it. I tried giving him those milkbone brand dental treats shaped like little toothbrushes a while back and he just swallowed it. I gave those away to the vet. Sometimes I try to hold the treat so he has to a least bite it in half to take it from me but greatly risk losing a finger when doing that. To stop giving him treats is not the answer so suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

MelissaAbe & Buster