[Dailydrool] My rear, is in FEAR

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 3 22:36:56 PDT 2015

I just had a new sensation. I have had several butt chewing in my life. In
not sure that any of them EVER got my attention like the events that
unfolded just moments ago.

I been "goosed" by Bassets, tripped by Bassets, had them follow me across
the house, stepping on my oxygen hose with every step. And, up until
Fletcher, I never had a Basset that slept under the covers.
Up until tonight, the worse he'd done was goosed me about 3 times in a row.
Then it happened. Under the covers he went. He likes to lay down close to
me, which is fine. Tonight though, something went terribly,  painfully
wrong.

As he was turning to curl up right next to my posterior, one of his nails
caught my butt. OUUCCCHHHH!!-

Instinctively, I wanted to Hillary at him, but knew he didn't do it on
purpose, right?

I'm gonna get padding to protect my buns from his talons. Anyone ever
suffer such pain?

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

​Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!​

Yours in Dwool,

​Fletcher
Boomer ATB
B​abe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)