[Dailydrool] Bassets leaving.

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 3 15:58:15 PDT 2015

The past two months we have had a shift here at Western Missouri Basset
Rescue we have had our share of loss. First Luna left us she had stomach
cancer, Then Buster he was a youngin got Luekemia and passed, last week
Stewie was having trouble breathing his tongue turned blue, his lung cancer
took him from us, and this past few days Jo Jo Bear started not wanting to
eat, not even her treats, we took her into the vet and she had a cantaloupe
sized mass in her spleen that had metastasized so she left us too. I have
not posted because all of this has devastated me. I know we had a lot of
older ones but I just did not expect them to all leave at once!! Sampson had
a cyst that needed removed and he just go out of Surgery Tuesday and I had
to put a Thundershirt on him to keep him from licking the stitches but he is
doing well. He does not particularly want to eat much but he seems to be
doing okay otherwise. He is ten so not sure how much longer he will be with
us. They all had good lives and were spoiled here at the rescue and I am
just happy we gave them a home here.