[Dailydrool] ARGGGGGGG

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 4 08:00:31 PDT 2015

I am having company tomorrow for Easter dinner,  so I decided to wash  all
of the furniture throws and dog blankets so my family will have a nice place
 to sit  I wash the  dog blankets about three times a week, but I have  NOT
washed furniture throws since Maggie went to the bridge,  bad me,   I just
wanted to be able to still smell her,  but having company will force  me to
suck it up and wash the throws.  so i get everything put back  together,
looking and smelling nice,  so  shit/head aka Annie went to  all the clean
areas and got up on the couch, both love seats and the over  stuffed chair in
the living room and dug everything up, she made a MESS !   so my revenge was
going and getting a cup of coffee and two peanut butter  cookies and going in
to the bedroom and shutting the door,  did I say Annie  loves peanut butter
cookies  bwahahahahahaa, do I hear whining  bwahahahaha  tell me your sorry
Annie !

Happy Easter to all of my Drool family  and once again THANK YOU   for
being there for me with my Maggie  and for putting up with my sadness,  you guys
are the best and  I truly could not have come this far if it were  not for
your love and understanding and support,  For those of you have  recently
loss a hound, my heart goes out to you, and please don't be afraid of  wearing
your heart on your sleeve,  and reaching out for help, this  family group
truly understands

Love  Marlene,   Annie ( oh boy bunny eggs )  and  Maggie ATB