[Dailydrool] Allergies

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 5 10:57:19 PDT 2015

Dear Foxy,
We feel your pain. Beauford is now getting the same steriod as you along
with zyrtec and benadryl.  Bugsey has had to increase his atopica and add
zyrtec and benadryl. The mom had to get a steroid shot, and have changes to
her meds. Browyn and the dad are rocking along just fine. We are thinking
of voting them off the island. We also need baths. You know it is sad when
we want baths! When will allergy season end?!
Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess with mom