[Dailydrool] Allergies

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 8 06:56:26 PDT 2015

Hey Jen,

I sure feel for you and those damn allergies,  I think I will actually
miss all of the care and fussing that I did with my Maggie, it literally takes
up ALL of your time  and I only had one
My vet Dr. Natalie  put Maggie on a prescription   Antibiotic called
Cefpodoxime  and let me tell you, it was a miracle  drug for Maggie,  she also
prescribed a powder for her feet , it comes  in a small bottle  you have to use
very little, but it really stopped the  foot chewing,  it was called
Neo-Predes powder. plus baby socks on all  four feet.  My Maggie was an Angel, you
could do ANYTHING to her and she  was Ok with it,  she never even tried to
rip off her socks,  Now Annie  was another story, she was always trying to
steal Maggie's socks.Hope you can  get some relief.  I remember giving Maggie
bathes three times a week

Hugs  Marlene  Annie and Maggie ATB

marsdoxy2 at aol.com