[Dailydrool] Heaven gained a new angel

Rowdy Nights via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 6 19:29:51 PDT 2015

Today I made the saddest decision I have ever had to make by letting my Deuce go to the bridge. My only peace is that he will be met with open paws by his 2 beloved bothers that went before him. Deuce was my heart and soul, truly my heart dog. We had a connection I have never had with any of my past or current dogs. He lived for me and I for him. All he ever wanted was to be with me. I would look at him and I just knew what he wanted or what he needed. When we were at a few of the Ohio waddles people would comment on how he would just stare at me and not leave my side. He had me wrapped around his paw and knew how to get me to give him what he wanted which was usually treats. I had a pet psychic once tell me that Deuce and I were together in and a previous life. I have always felt that special connection and didn't know why until that day she said that.

My pet name for him was Frank the Tank and there wasn't a day he didn't make me laugh. He was handsome, silly, talkative, and truly had a sparkle in his eye. He always left an impression on everyone who met him. I told him I loved him daily and told him I loved him most! Together forever was my last whisper in his ear as he died peacefully in my arms.

The tears will not stop and the hole that is left in my heart is beyond repair. Once in a lifetime two souls intertwine the way ours did and I know he will be with me always.

So good-by my sweet boy. Run free and live it up at the bridge until the day we are joined once again. Love you forever and ever!

Teresa
Deuce atb (the hardest thing I have ever typed)
Rowdy atb
Yukon atb