[Dailydrool] Reservation at the Funny Farm

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 7 06:31:07 PDT 2015

I think I just need a reservation at the Funny farm. Allergy season is
driving me insane. Beauford is on extra meds. Bugsey is on extra meds.
Browyn had to start extra meds yesterday when she decided that her ears
itched so much she would just try to rip them off her head. I am on extra
meds. We are on extra high alert for not eating anything anyone is allergic
to. If everyone was allergic to the same stuff and/or on the same
medication protocol, I think I could stay sane. But alas, everyone is
different.
If someone would just get me a room with a view and a purple straight
jacket I promise to go peacefully. I will settle for pink if purple isn't
available.  The dad says I can't go because no one else can keep everything
straight. Sadly I am afraid this is true. I am hoping baths for everyone
gives us a little relief. Yeah, they all use different shampoo as well.
The crazy Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess