[Dailydrool] burrowing bassets and bassetized

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 7 16:51:15 PDT 2015

Of our current two- Peanut sleeps on top of the covers and usually by my feet. Her sister Peaches- loves nothing more then sleeping in the middle. Under the covers, head on the pillows. She often goes under the covers and sleeps there. As I am forever cold, the covers are pulled up to my eyebrows- she still manages to breathe 😊

21 years ago today, the basset who would bassetize me, was born. The path of my life changed direction completely from the day we brought her home at the end of may 1994. I found the dailydrool when she was 3 years old and she learned how to operate me to help her raise funds for homeless bassets at the paws of FQ Feyfey. She left us in October of 2009. old man Elvis took over the fundraising…he left us nearly a year ago. My girls are working on finding their ‘voice’ and will continue what those- whose paws they follow -have started.

I wouldn’t change it for the world. Thank you Ms.Brandy, for bringing me down this path.

Angelika