[Dailydrool] A variation on burrowing bassets

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 8 17:47:24 PDT 2015

Neither Harley nor Mila crawl under covers on the bed or sofa.

But, I have a queen-sized, soft blanket, spread out to its full height and width,hanging from a curtain  rod against a wall in my sewing room. this is my "design wall". As I am designing quilts, I pin the pieces to the blanket to see how they look and what is needed next.

both Harley and Mila like to go behing the blanket, between the blanket and the wall and sleep. So the blanket hangs straight except for two lumps at the bottom (and the occasional tail, nose, or foot peeking out from the hem of the blanket). I keep telling myself I will get a photo and caption it "Don't look behind the curtain" (but, so far, have not gotten the photo).  val vlbzwick at yahoo.com