[Dailydrool] Marley has cancer

Moon Doggie Donna via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 8 18:39:00 PDT 2015

URGENT - Has anyone had a basset with squamous cell carcinoma in the jaw?
Took Marley to a canine oncologist today and the estimate they gave me for
the initial testing - not the surgery - was about $4000! They want
everything up front for the diagnosis testing and I am sure the surgery
will be twice that amount. I definitely don't have over $10,000 cash to
give to them but would have been able to pay the balance of what the
insurance did not cover. Unfortunately, they would NOT wait for the pet
insurance payment. Want to find out what others are paying.
Thanks,
Donna Funk