[Dailydrool] License renewal

kimberly smith via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 10 16:30:09 PDT 2015

Well it's that time of year to renew our dog licenses. It was a very hard day because I got Maggie's and Barney's in the mail. I had to make the phone call to let them know Maggie was "deceased ".  I think I was expecting the woman on the other end of the phone to say "I'm sorry" or something and when she just said "ok" I was even more sad. "
Barney is doing good. When he goes to bed with me, he sleeps in my arms right up on the pillow with me. When I wake up I'm usually cuddling his bum!!!  During the day he sleeps on the bed after I've made it and febreezed it. When I look in on him he has half of his face buried under the pillows. I too wonder if he can breath but I figure he wouldn't do it if he couldn't breath.
So far so good with his allergies. My Maggie was the one who's ears were constantly getting infected. I keep his ears and his hands and feet clean.

Lots of drool,
Kimberly & Barney ( missing Maggie like crazy)
Puppilicious at live.com

I thought the same thing Marlene, every time we go out I think that Barney thinks we are bringing Maggie back with us. It is just so sad.

Sent from my iPad