[Dailydrool] Worry Worry

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 11 17:36:19 PDT 2015

Yesterday Charlie gave us a scare he was trying to poop and crying and
nothing would come out he would not eat.... now we just lost four dogs in
the past two months two a couple of weeks ago and when we rushed him to the
vet and they took Xrays the vet said to us you have had so much grief lately
I am almost afraid to look at the Xray, but she did and what a relief
nothing looked bad but we have him on meds and potty watch to see if he
starts pooping again I saw him poop a little bit he has eaten today but not
as much as usual hoping it is just a stomach bug!!