[Dailydrool] roland, slightly funny story

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 11 16:49:54 PDT 2015

janice, I'm not sure what your e-mail is. Roland, hang in there. we are sending sweet Hawaiian drool your way.

lately, our foster Mila has discovered how to nudge our gate open if it is not securely latched. (We have since added a second gate behind the first to remind the absent-minded dad to securely latch the gate). Mila has gone on two walkabouts, but we have found her both times. The second time I could not find Harley and thought he had gone with her and was still at large. so I started driving slowly around the neighborhood asking everyone I met, "Have you seen a white basset hound wearing a blue and white jumpsuit idle by?"  one neighbor replied, "No, but I surely would have liked to see a sight like that," lol.
turns out Harley was asleep at home behind the blanket curtain design wall and wall in my sewing room. Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com