[Dailydrool] Pw. Bennett has arrived

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 14 06:57:31 PDT 2015

Hi Auntie Fey! Thanks for getting good weather for last weekend......who's that white dawG? He's pretty....Charlie? Ah, yes, I recall Charlie. He has been on some of my calendar's. Woofing at the gate? Pw. Bennett is there? Auntie Feyfey is looking on the manifest. He was supposed to be there a long time ago, but Uncle Doug kept extending his time.......finally, yes, Ben thought he needed to check out the food. Charlie is rolling him for news of home? Momcakes? Yes, she wore a pin of you and of Aunt Feyfey......what? We got a wiff of him, once....he was arriving for a picnic in Mishgun but decided he was not feeling very social.....we got lots of second hand sniffs off of Uncle Doug and Miz Kathy....

I hear crashing. The kitchen beagles are using the new, pneumatic table lifts for the buffet? Scoo Baby okay'd those. Was afraid the putting in and taking out the chocks every time a counter cruiser arrived was too time consuming and a bit dangerous for the kitchen beagles. Now she is getting a bit stressed, cause Pw. Bennett has sniffed some of their best creations and decided he would like different? Old habits die hard. He has already been disabused of his snarkdom and is making friends with Charlie's many buddies.......but he wants 42 different platters all at once? Baying coming from the kitchen. Cook book pages flying. All paws on deck..........Bona is beside herself. She actually has to stir stuff. Pawrade of plates and delicious smells are making him happy.

I am very sorry that Pw. Bennett has gone to the bridge. Caruso has the telescope pointed at Wisconsin.....and will get to looking at Pw. Ben's house, soon.........I just heard Auntie Feyfey telling Caruso to focus. He got a bit distracted cause he spotted a lot of cheese.

Pawtunia