[Dailydrool] DONE !

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 15 07:25:42 PDT 2015

Im done !  No More,  I am tired and  discouraged  tired of trying,  I have
applied at three basset rescues  and  I  have been told by all three that
they don't adopt to out   of state , I even said that we would travel to
Indiana or Ill to get the  basset and  NO NO NO !!!!  they keep telling me to go
to Ohio basset  Hound rescue, but I don't see a hound there that I am
interested in and I  applied over a week ago just to get an approval and haven't
gotten  a reply  from them, not even an e mail  acknowledging my application,
 I am  driving myself crazy, looking and applying, so now I am done  ! and
I know  there are a couple droolers out there who will write me and flame
me,( you know  who you are )   heed my warning don't do it !!!!  as my other
use  to say,
  " If you can't say something nice, then don't say  anything at all "    I
am not in the mood for any sarcasm.   I am going to step back from all of
this and try to regroup my emotions  bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Hugs   Marlene and Annie and Maggie  ATB