[Dailydrool] Collies

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 15 05:35:33 PDT 2015

Dis Conley.
Noopsy why you teengirl wanna be a Collie? Or go wif Collies? An why a
Collie so far away?
O wait mebbe youse lives in Or Reagan. Or Regun.
Oreegone. Dat state? not as far frum youse as me.

Da mPerson she go to da Uneedaversatility of Eyegoway.
She nebber finish but she ok. Mossly. She cannit add an subtrack but she
can count to six by toose so toose biskits for Conley an toose for Llewis
an toose for oh I forgotted Conley. Here Conley youse toose biskits.

Bwaaaahahahahaha-------------------whut? Whut you say blekehed? "In you
dreems" dat whut you say to da DogFadder? Yoose ded meet, Blekie. I bite
you leg off!
AWhut? Oh I can I can ketch you. Watch dis, Pimplebrain!

Hi This be Llewis. Them two off chasin an yelling. We fink it jus fine dat
Snoopys two-legger goin to da collitch ob she choice. Congratulayshuns.
Party hea---uh--study hard.

Love an Drool to them what needs it a special hug to the Ben's family and
the Roland's family.

Llewis for Conley an Doc too.