[Dailydrool] Hang in there Marlene!

Vicki Kerns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 15 14:08:21 PDT 2015

I'm so sorry you're having such crappy luck finding a friend for Annie! I'm
just going to throw some stuff out here. I'm always checking our local
craigslist & I'm always seeing bassets listed. People trying to rehome them
& such. Are there any shelters close to you that you could check? I just
know a special baby will drop in your lap when the time is right. Don't get
discouraged! I'm betting Maggie is looking down saying, "OK mom, relax &
have a cocktail. I'll tell you when the time is right!" Hang in there!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."