[Dailydrool] The Very Bad, Bad Mom

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 16 05:01:22 PDT 2015

Bugsey here! I am appling for a new mom. I think she is trying to kill me!
First she went and put stuff on my feet that made them swell and turn red.
Then she said, lets get in the tub. I said NO! and growled at her. I never
growl at my mom. But, my feet really, really hurt and I didn't want anyone
touching them! I let her clean them up last night. They were feeling
better. Fortunately the crazy woman didn't try to bathe me.

Jennifer here. I have never seen skin so swollen and red and not broken
open in all my 25 years of having allergic bassets. I felt SO bad for
Bugsey and it was just worse knowing it was my fault. As soon as I saw how
bad his feet were, I decided they were not up to a Dawn bath. If you have
insanely sensitive skin, you know it can be very drying and irritating. we
do want to dry uphis feet, but notwhile they look like that! I got Tim to
hold Bugsey's head in a towel and slipped him a dehydrated chicken gizzard
and I took baby wipes and cleaned out his feet very carefully. It was hard
because his toes were so swollen, I couldn't get my finger between the
pads. So, I had to "thread" the baby wipes through there to get the
ointment off that was causing the reaction. they looked much better last
night and he let me clean out his feet really well. The yard is so muddy
and it just won't quit raining! We will get there. Meanwhile this is making
the mold count high and Beauford was trying to rip his ears off. So we had
to increase his temaril-P. I still can't believe Bugsey is leaving his feet
alone! Don't get me wrong, but if Beauford's feet looked like that, he
would be trying to rip them off. So would I!

Bugsey is back. I am taking applications for new moms. You have to be
better than the current mom at remembering all the stuff I am allergic
to.You must also be willing to let me lay in your lap and love on me every
evening. I get fish oil, yogurt, pumpkin and green beans on my food. I need
sardines atleast once a week. You have to be willing to sing to me when you
bathe me and I will think of more stuff later.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the very bad mom,
Jennifer