[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 16 05:12:34 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! everything is crazy at our house. Bugsey is walking really
weird and his feet stink. To make matters worse, he threw up twice
yesterday. Mom isn't sure if it is just he needs another round of reglan or
if the antifungal medication made him throw up. I really don't care. It
stunk up our bedroom. Then he threw up in the kitchen while we were eating
salad. At leasthe missed all the piles of salad!

Then there is Browyn. I am not really sure what to think of her. She peed
in the house twice yesterday. Once on the kitchen rug and dad stepped in it
in his socks. You might say he was unhappy. Then she peed on the floor
between the kitchen and the living room.

So here is the deal. I am taking applications for peoplewho would like to
take Bugsey or Browyn. I guess if you want both that will work too. Browyn
is a lot quieter when she gets to sleep on top of Bugsey. Then I don't
think I want to be an only dog. So I am taking applications for a new
sibling. I would really prefer a non-dominant brother. I have had three
adult female basset go loco on me and I am kind of scared of them. I am
somewhat of an alpha, but I am not one to get in your face unless you try
to steal food out of my mouth. I need someone that still likes to play but
can understand that you can't be too rough with me. I have hip dysplasia
and very crooked front legs. I like to play, but I don't want you hurting
me. You may lay next to me, but not touch me when I sleep. The mom feeds a
real high quality kibble and she puts all kinds of yummies on it. She is
also always making us yummy treats. She also likes to snuggle and I don't.
So a snuggler is a plus. I will be waiting on applications.

Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess