[Dailydrool] part 1-the miracles in my life

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 16 07:18:17 PDT 2015

Dear Drool family;
It has been quite some time since I’ve posted.  Wanted to share with everyone the miracle that has taken place in my life.
At the age of 19, I met a very loving southern gentleman.  He was everything and more than a person could ever want. I could not stay with him because he had already had two children and had a vasectomy and could not have more.  I wanted to have children. So I had to leave him.
31 years has past since then, and he remained in my heart as the love of my life.  I found him on Facebook and messaged him just over a month ago, we talked for hours on end and he asked me to come live with him.  I’ve been here almost two weeks and everything is wonderful.  He is the same person that I knew and loved all those years ago, and he says the same of me.
I moved to Colorado to seek affordable eye treatment.  It did not go well, and I cannot restore the vision in my left eye, but my right eye is good.  My youngest daughter (almost 19) has the disease (keracatonis) in both of her eyes….and will be able to save her vision due to early discovery and great health care insurance and surgery to put in INTACS.
I left my precious Biscuit boy with my daughter in NC.  I hated the idea of flying him to Colorado.  He was a nervous boy the one time I had him and his brother Roger flown from Oregon to North Carolina.  I attempted once to fly him and the vet wrote down the wrong temperature number for cargo temperatures, a fluke.  I kept hesitating and read two stories where people’s animals did not make it alive being flown.  So I waited again.  And now he is with me again!!!  So much joy in both our hearts.
I have gone from living in Denver (loved it) to rural South Carolina. We now live on a lake with a nice back deck and Biscuit has room to roam, and he has a new friend named Apachee that he loves to playfully bite.  Biscuit even shares food with him!  Miracles never cease.