[Dailydrool] part 2-the miracle in my life

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 16 07:19:15 PDT 2015

I have been given a new lease on life.  I never thought it possible. Never in a million years, I had given up after the suicide of my husband 13 years ago.  And one more time, please let me thank the many of you who emailed me and that I talked to during that terrible period of time.  You all really made a big difference in my getting through all of that.
I know that nothing in this world is perfect, but I have the love of a man who never stopped loving me, and someone who almost finishes my sentences and the same is true with me.  We have almost everything in common.
The one issue we don’t have in common is how to treat a basset hound is not how you treat the “average” dog!!  But Sam is learning….Biscuit is a good teacher if you get my drift.  Sam was raised with the thought process that a dog is a dog….he loves and treats his dog, Apachee, with tons of love.  Just not “doting and babying” and coddling like I have with all my basset hounds.
Whatever situation is happening in your life, never give up hope. There is a miracle out there for everyone, and I’m living proof!!!
love and drool to everyone, special huggies to those who have recently sent a houndie on the the bridge.
Jaime & Biscuit
p.s. any droolers in my area?  I’m in Orangeburg, SC, close to Columbia.