[Dailydrool] Dear bugsey

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 16 09:11:55 PDT 2015

Hi bugsey

I checked with the clueless momPerson and we will trade you for Gracie.  MomPerson makes our bowl just like your plus syplimant.
We have a dog door and also no rain April to October. We get nightly walks. We have a walk in shower and get rinsed off in there once a week during itchy season.  She only uses dog soap once a month or so. We all live to cuddle band we get cuddled groomed fulminated loved on 24 x 7 cause we have high school kids and our dad is retired

Gracie is a princess and high maintenance and while she is house trained she does get pissed once in a while and if she does she leaves a puddle to show her displeasure. She often wakes us all up at 3 am inquiring is she can have breakfast yet. And again at 3:30. And 4. And 4:30. And 5. And so on

Check with your mom if she is ok with the swap. Well drive and meet you halfway

More later from a sleepy Snoopy
Sent from my iPaw