[Dailydrool] Stumbling Bassets & puppy for Marlene

Vicki Kerns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 20 05:31:17 PDT 2015

My Cleo, who is 14, will stumble a bit sometimes on our walks. We attribute it to the arthritis in her front elbow joint. Heck, I do it myself. I'm sure we look goofy on our walks. I give Cleo the herbal S.O.D. & Boswellia tablets twice a day & they really seem to help.

Marlene, I got Quincy as a puppy when Cleo was 10. They tolerate each other. Cleo doesn't really play but once in awhile Quincy wants to play with her. He's like a bull in a china shop & she snarks at him. And he alpha dogged on her pretty quick. I think it depends on the dogs but knowing what I know now, I would tend to get a bit older dog so as not to disrupt the older dog's life.

Sent from my iPhone