[Dailydrool] Pws....and one that should have been.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 20 07:20:39 PDT 2015

My dear Auntie Feyfey took to bestowing the title of Drool Pwince or Pwincess on houndies who excelled in slave training. One may not request such a title, and must (generally over a long period of time) Drool Posts that both display the houndie's talents and entertain the hound doing the granting......Auntie Feyfey did it until she passed. Pw. Melba Toast took over, then Pw. Miss Brandy, then my dear Momcakes. I do believe that job might fall to me........cause although nobody made me a Pw., I am a Queen and that will just have to do.

Will consider. I'm thinking of one I we shoulda done......didn't really want da job....I'm kinda Pwitty, but Pw. Bo just should have been. I do think I hearby WOOF it exposted facto, e plurbasset unums or most mortem. For his extraordinary service as Admiral and slave trainer, extraordinaire, making his human sew her fingers to the bone and pamper him beyond all words and amusing the heck out of me........ Bo shall herinafter be referred to as having been Admiral Pw. Bo. Auntie Feyfey, please note.

Pawtunia

Auntie Susan Randolph!!! Please to post the dictionary. Folks need to know this stuff.