[Dailydrool] Commander Bo, ATB, woofs

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 16:23:51 PDT 2015

Admiral Pw. Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet, ATB,Emeritus, wishes to thank Queen Pawtunia for her recognition of his skills. Commander Bo has always loved to collect titles, including awarding them to himself, and encouraging other so inclined hounds to do likewise. All hounds remain invited to sign up for the Pacific Basset Feet at the rank and title of their choice. I believe the Pacific Basset Feet website remains, though it has not been active in a few years. More than three hundred hounds enlisted in its heyday.

 commander Bo particularly enjoyed that period of time when his she-slave had an automatic spell check corrector on her Ipad and "commander" was routinely changed to "Emperor". he felt that title a good fit for his personality.

Since journeying to the Bridge last June, the Commander has enjoyed sea travel around the Bridge universe forging inter-species alliances. He has recruited from the sea mammal bridge many navy seals, from the avian bridge, additional "frigate" birds, and lately has been over at the Belgian Malinois village woofing with former military dogs trained to jump out of helicopters into the ocean with their human counterparts. He has been entertaining ideas of a global fauna force. He has been assisted, of course, by Colt, ATB of the ASTT

Today, Harley of Hawaii, the commander's brother, and I, his former she-slave thought we caught a glimpse of the admiral. we were wAiting in the lobby of our vet office to get set up for Harley's cancer treatment, when a monarch butterfly flew through first the lanai then through the open door of the clinic, circled and landed briefly on the reception counter, then circled the clinic lobby once more and departed through the door and lanai again. Both Harley and I looked at one another and thought, "Ah, that's Bo checking up on us. i guess he has also added the title 'Monarch' to his repertory.

So, snooters to all from Pw. Admiral Monarch Bo, ATB, Emperor, and Commander-in-Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet. RIP  Mahalo, Queen Pawtunia for your honor.