[Dailydrool] Da Closed Call

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 16:11:53 PDT 2015

Hiya dis Conley we hadda danjerus sityouayshun erly dis morning but da
MomPerson she save we.

We goes ousside firss thing before it eben lite ousside. Mebbe 14 oclock.
Da MPerson go ousside firss wif da liddel handhold light callt a fleshlite.
She do this because oncet or mebbe twicet mebbe like dat, we run into a
skonk out there an git the stinky stuff on we. So she go firss an see
nuffin so she letted we ousside an rite away we smells sumfin an heers a
liddel noisey an sullenly dere a crash an we runs ober an there a huge big
enormous aminal Llewis he start barkin an Doc an Me Too an MPerson come
rushin out da door an have her leg stick thing in she hand see the
enormouse aminal an yell and teke a swing at it an it bound once an whoosh
unner da fence.
whew.
 MPerson sat it a Ferrell Cat. I hab seen will Ferrell an it no look
nuffing like him. Anyway she say he gotta hed like a softbhall and prolly
could "rip you a new one" whaevver that meens.

So dats our exciting start to da day.
Dat leg stik thing come in handy.

Love an drool to youse whut needs it, and to Roland's fambly ,
Conley of
Conley, Llewis an whaddebber he name is.