[Dailydrool] Archives

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 15:55:16 PDT 2015

I don't know about anyone else, (or if it's already been mentioned, as I am
a few digests behind), BUT the archives are back up and fully up to date. I
had long ago given up on using them to catch up, because we'd had so many
problems since January, and I hate to bug any moderators or the Jokela's.
But today, I randomly tried again and they are all up to date. Yay! Maybe
I'm behind the times, but I thought it might be worth posting in case
anyone else had stopped trying to access the archives in recent months.

Here's the link for any newbies who wish to save it to their bookmarks -
and it is also always posted at the top of your Daily Drool digest.

http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Drool on,
Kacy with Cow and Ru