[Dailydrool] Calendar Day - 4/20

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 15:15:58 PDT 2015

A day late and way too many dollars short, but I just wanted to comment on
yesterday's calendar page.

Those fine stick-hoarding hounds are my beloved Cowboy (tri-color) and
Rupert (red/white). We chose yesterday's date in honor of my mother's
birthday, among other reasons for which we enjoy the date. Some of you may
recall our hippie-themed calendar entry a few years back on the same date
in which the hounds pondered what was in their dog biscuits. :)

Anyway, the photo was taken in Winters, California at my in-laws ranch,
where we intend to move this summer, if nothing better comes along (read:
lottery winnings.) We'll all be crammed into small living quarters, but the
hounds will have nearly 200 acres on which to roam. I know they'll be
stoked and will likely find many more sticks to fight over...err, I mean
share nicely as good brothers do.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert