[Dailydrool] Vintage Daily Drool Woofle by Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 18:20:17 PDT 2015

Our woofle featuring Vintage Daily Drool items is up and
running!  Information and instructions can be found here:

 www.woof.moonfruit.com <http://www.woof.moonfruit.com/>  If you recently went to
this site to look at the Droopy Woofle and it comes up
instead of ours, please refresh the page and our woofle
should come up.

Some of the items in the woofle include a limited edition
sculpture by Clanimalzoo, “Paws in the Park”, a Caruso
throw, a Drool Rules pottery mug by Nancy G., a pottery
garden bell by Nancy G., a “You Had Me at Ahroo” book
by Susan Randolph (who just posted about drool terminology
which is also in her book), a Brudder Elwood book, King
Nick collection of stories and adventures,  a gift certificate
for Queen Olive’s fudge made by Marilyn Deucher, Basset
Boogie Mugs, Pacific Basset Feet mug and notecards,
a vintage ceramic hound cookie jar, Drool postcards, an
Are You A Drooler bumper sticker, Bob the DOg magnets
and so much more . . .

Proceeds from the Vintage Daily Drool Woofle will go to
the general fund for Debbie’s Dawgs so we can continue to
help senior bassets in rescue with medical issues that are
not a recipient of $5 Friday fundraisers.  So far this year
we’ve donated over $3000 to seniors needing surgeries
and other medical care and we want to continue to be
able to provide help for the rescues when they need it.

Woofle ends May 9 and drawing is on May 11.

Our thanks to Angelika Hastings for getting this online for
us!

Email me with any questions, please: dlindy at mac.com

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny