[Dailydrool] Drool Dictionary

Lisa K. Metzler via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 21 20:37:30 PDT 2015

Oh, thank you!  I'd forgotten about some of the "technical" terms, so the reprint here was most helpful.

And if anyone should happen to choose to do a "Throwback Thursday", I sure should use a dose of RozeyMay and a "squid" story.  Those were always a hoot!

Sending drool to all in need.  It seems there has been need of quite a lot of drool of late.  Could somebody in charge please close the gates at The Bridge, at least for a little while?  We all need to recover.  And, let us petition whichever Supreme Being we choose to help all of our ailing hounds back to health.  Again, way too many are suffering.

Lisa Metzler
Addie, Madison, and Annie-the-Energizer-Bagel
...and Penelope, Jasmine, and Pelly (ATB)

Sent from my iPad