[Dailydrool] Snoopy reports

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 08:44:57 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, We also have a rule where we live that a person (be they clueless or be they not) cannot have more than 3 dogs.  Or bassets.  Which are not exactly dogs but close enough.  Thank goodness for rules or we'd be up to our ears in bassets.  We live in a 1400 sq foot home.  Me and LuLu and Gracie and 2 teenage girls and our clueless parents.  Good thing we have a big yard and good weather. The clueless momPerson is "in season" which is different than when a girl dog comes into season.  When a girl dog comes into season it's time for fun.  The momPerson claims her season is fun but she is clueless.  Just last weekend she wandered off to half moon bay to swim in the ocean and play in the street on her bicycle and also in her fancy rubber shoes.  She has a lot of fancy equipment which she packed up in the car and took with her.  2 wet suits .....one sleeveless and one long sleeved .... apparently like everyone else who is nuts enough to participate in these triathlon thingies.  She made poor choices.  She decided she'd rather have the full range of motion and put on the sleeveless wetsuit.  And then she got down to the beach and noticed out of around 900 people there were exactly THREE wearing sleeveless wetsuits.  The water was FIFTY degrees.  She is not only clueless she is also crazy.  She swam anyway.  She froze.  She shivered all the way through the 25 mile bike ride that followed and most of the way through the 10k run which followed that.  She has NO clue.  Clueless. This coming weekend she is leaving us overnight and heading to Big Sur so she can run 21 miles down highway 1 with thousands of over clueless momPersons and dadPeople who have apparently all gone off of their medication.  I checked the bag.  Short running pants, long running pants, sleeveless running shirts and running shirts with sleeves.  She doesn't know what she's wearing.  She is going to play in the street. More later from Snoopy who is praying real hard and believes sooner or later her luck with run out.