[Dailydrool] Da White Box

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 05:03:22 PDT 2015

Dis Conley.
Dis boy gotta full tummy an a heppy smile.

Lass night da MomPerson she go out leeb we wif Mr.Biskit, not a bad deel
rite there.
She come home runnin in da door all I gotta go I gotta go wif a WHITE BOX!!

Ise no dummy me. I nose whut a white box is an if I didn't my nose nose.
(And as to da I gotta go fing I hab nebber unnerstood dis: there be a
perfikly good buncha grass an bushes juss ousside da door. Why she gotta
run inna hawse? We did dat we be ded meet.)

So she inna liddel room an Mr. Biskit he be watchin sumfine an no heer she
yell GIT DA BOX.

Don't madder: Conley he got da box awreddy. Two peeces sumfine init I gib
won to Llewis what who nebber git nuffin and I takes da odder.Not sure whut
it was but MPerson say at leest it weren't cobered in sower creem an
gwakamolly. I fink dat soun bedder. It liddel like cardboard wif cheese
init. Ise a liddel dissypoinded but I still didn't gib it beke when MPerson
tried. She didn't want it very bad.

So dats my story. Youse all lissen up an watch for dem white boxes. It
wurth it.

Love an Drool from Conley ob
Conley, Llewis an DopiedaDawg