[Dailydrool] White boxes

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 13:52:28 PDT 2015

Hey Cnly,

We got a white box this week too. It had crab in it. And garlic bread. It
was delicious! Rupert stole the box and when mom found him trying to eat
unshelled crab legs, she got worried he'd hurt himself eating shells. So
she just succumbed to our needs and cracked the crab for us, handing out
the delicious morsels of crab.

I had a stomach ache all night long, but it was totally worth it. For me
anyway. I don't think the parents were thrilled getting up in the middle of
the night to administer gas-x and bellyrubs.

~Cowboy