[Dailydrool] Revenge

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 14:18:04 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie

Snoopy and I have been itching so mommy said give us a bath so daddy gave us both a bath. Yesterday.  So we got even.

Last night a bedtime mommy went to bed and Snoopy went to bed and LuLu went to bed and we were all laying down on mommy's side of the bed.  So then daddy came to bed and asked "why is my side of the bed soaking wet.  Did you two roll around and dry off on my side of the bed?"

Why yes.  Yes we did.  You took LuLu to the vet for a shot and she went for a ride in the car and she got soft serve and poor Snoopy and I soaked your side of the bed in protest while you were gone.  That'll teach ya

He slept in the office.  He deserved it.

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPhone