[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Scrabble Quilt Raffle

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 15:16:53 PDT 2015

Hi Droolers!

As many may know, Val Brewer of Hawaii has adopted our Mariah of Harbor, who is waiting out her rabies quarantine time.
Val has done a truly remarkable thing, and made a Daphneyland Scrabble Quilt for us to fundraise with!  This quilt is beautiful beyond compare, and was made with her loving hands!
We have just started our fundraising page on it, up to 70 hounds every day, day in and day out creates the need to care for 24,500 hound annually.  Quality food, vet care, daily supplements, laundry, cleaning, grooming, and weekend adoptions creates a huge need in funding issues!

We have our fundraising page up at:
http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/daphneyland-scrabble-/343269

You can make a donation, and have a chance to win this beautiful quilt at the same time.
Visit Val's page to see her amazing work (or commission your very own!):
www.vlbzwick.com

Dawn of the West ( Basset911 at aol.com )
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.net
www.facebook.com/daphneyland
661 269-2682
Watch our hounds as they participated on FOX'S CAUSE FOR PAWS! Video is available on our website!  35 hounds prancing for the cameras!